Key To Success IPR Practitioner (Waterloo)
|April 18, 2014 - May 29, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||POSITION OPEN TILL FILLED|
|Duties:||1. Prepare and present lesson plans or technology for assigned groups and individual meeting times.|
2. Demonstrate knowledge of the activities involved in each phase of IPR.
3. Complete proper documentation within the Harmony system upon client enrollment, at discharge, after individual and group services, and as needed and/or directed.
4. Ensure that individuals assigned to you have the necessary documentation in their working files according to DHS and CARF standards.
5. Complete all billing authorizations and billing activities on the Harmony system as directed.
6. Complete cert progress reports for each individual being reviewed by MBC and place in client working file.
7. Complete other documentation requirements (i.e. service plans, reassessment of personal status, etc.) as directed and distribute to the appropriate people.
8. Participate in client support team meetings and staff meetings as requested and communicate with and involve significant others in the rehabilitation process.
9. Follow all safety procedures and promote safety measures among team and clients.
10. Provide and assist in transportation arrangements for IPR participants as needed.
11. Responsible for maintaining and promoting positive internal and external customer relationships.
12. Adherence to Hope Havenís policies, procedures and code of ethics.
13. Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
14. Regular and reliable attendance is required.
15. Communicates at least weekly with any Psychiatric Rehabilitation Associates assigned to participants.
|Qualifications:||1. Requires B.A. degree in Human Services Field, one year of experience in working with persons with psychiatric disabilities.|
2. Completion of 60 hours of intensive psychiatric rehabilitation training provided after hire.
3. Flexible ability to work effectively as a facilitator.
4. Complete RA training sessions pertinent to position.
5. Class "D" chauffeurs license with endorsement 3.
6. Ability to utilize word processing equipment.
7. Ability to organize work and carry out oral and written directions.
8. Knowledge and understanding of disabilities and effective teaching and training techniques.
9. Knowledge and understanding of behavior management techniques.
10. Strong interpersonal/counseling skills.
11. Willingness to work as a "team" member.
12. Up-to-date physical.
13. Clearance from a criminal background and abuse reporting check at time of hire.
14. Negative drug screening.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.